Harris Tweed cushion decorated with appliqued & embroidered squirrel design. Cushion back is Harris Tweed in a twill weave with a mix of oatmeal, grey, mustard, aubergine and forest green tones.
· Handmade cushion cover, 43cm x 43cm
· Natural beige linen/cotton blend front, decorated with freehand machine embroidery squirrel design
· Beautiful Harris Tweed back, with official Harris Tweed label
· Cream piping trim
· Covered zip for easy removal and insertion of cushion
· Duck feather cushion pad - 46cm x 46cm to give extra squishiness (UK buyers only)
· Dry clean.
The squirrel design on this cushion is made up of hundreds and thousands of freehand stitches, and pieces of Harris Tweed fabric. I use freehand machine embroidery to decorate my cushions. It's just like drawing with a sewing machine! Nothing is computerised, all totally freehand, which means that no two cushions are exactly the same, they all have their own little character.
I love Harris Tweed, it's such a special fabric - it feels beautifully luxurious and is a joy to work with. I like to get my Harris Tweed direct from the weaver.
See more from The Little Bluebird Boutique