Natural linen blend cushion decorated with freehand machine embroidery peacock design. This exotic bird cushion is backed with a mixed check Harris Tweed.
· Handmade cushion cover, approximately 42cm x 42cm
· Natural cream linen/cotton blend front, decorated with freehand machine embroidery applique peacock design
· Beautiful Harris Tweed back, with official Harris Tweed label
· Black cotton piping trim
· Covered zip for easy removal and insertion of cushion
· Duck feather cushion pad - 46cm x 46cm to give extra squishiness (UK buyers only)
· Dry clean only
The peacock design on this cushion is made up of lots of applique pieces, and thousands of stitches. I use freehand machine embroidery to decorate my cushions. It's just like drawing with a sewing machine! Nothing is computerised, all totally freehand, which means that no two cushions are exactly the same, they all have their own little character.
I get most of my Harris Tweed direct from the
weaver. I love Harris Tweed, it's such a special fabric - it feels beautifully
luxurious and is a joy to work with. This particular Harris Tweed is a plain
twill weave using a beautiful Lovat green, wine, ecru, grey and blue yarns
See more from The Little Bluebird Boutique