Natural linen blend cushion decorated with a freehand machine embroidery applique Bear design. This cushion is backed with a gorgeous cerise pink Harris Tweed.
Sleepy Bear is ready for a hug. He is made from wool blend felt and is hugging a Harris Tweed heart.
· Handmade cushion cover, approximately 43cm x 43cm
· Natural cream linen/cotton blend front, decorated with a freehand machine embroidery bear design
· Beautiful Harris Tweed back, with official Harris Tweed label
· Black cotton piping trim
· Covered zip for easy removal and insertion of cushion
· Duck feather cushion pad - 46cm x 46cm to give extra squishiness (UK buyers only)
· Dry clean only
The bear design on this cushion is made from grey wool blend felt and felt appliqued on to a linen front. I use freehand machine embroidery to decorate my cushions. It's just like drawing with a sewing machine! Nothing is computerised, all totally freehand, which means that no two cushions are exactly the same, they all have their own little character.
I get my Harris Tweed direct from the weaver. I love Harris Tweed, it's such a special fabric - it feels beautifully luxurious and is a joy to work with. This particular Harris Tweed is constructed in a gorgeous deep cerise pink.
See more from The Little Bluebird Boutique